FHMconnect – Agency Login
- Once you have registered, you will be emailed a username and link to set your password.
- You will need to click the agreement box to agree to the specified terms at each logon session.
- Logging on to FHMconnect is only necessary to access agency account-specific information or for online rating and submission.
FHMconnect – Agency-Specific Information
FHMconnect offers you access to all the policy and loss information needed to service your clients. You will find the following information.
- Quick snapshot of your agency contact information, producers, premium totals and loss ratios.
- Submit applications online! NEW!
Detailed line item list of the agency book of business
- Sort your book of business by any of the categories listed
- Click the column heading
- Access additional information or sort wherever the hand appears over a title
- Options to access policy information
- Directly from the book of business screen
- Click on the Insured/Policy icon
- View all coverage periods since the policy inception
- View the policy address and contact information
- Email the FHMIC customer service representative
- Policy Services
- Access, view and print policies and endorsements
- Current policy is in PDF format
- Summary box of endorsements and forms
- View all the policy information
- Product and pay plan information
- Payroll and rating information
- Payroll audits status
- Certificate holder information
- Officer information
- Billing statements for all policy periods
- Workplace locations
- Claims information details by policy period or workplace
- View a summary list of commission statements, date ranges, amounts and check numbers
- Email Accounts Payable
- Select any statement to view premium details for commission payment
- View and print detailed loss runs, loss run summary, and agency open claims list reports.